Barry Plant Eltham
Sales and Property Management
1022 Main Road, Eltham VIC 3095
T 03 9431 1222 | F 03 9439 7192
Established 23 years ago, we at Barry Plant Real Estate Ivanhoe/Rosanna/Eltham are very proud of the fact that for the last 10 consecutive years we have been the number one selling agency in Banyule and Nillumbik, selling 1 in every 4 homes sold*
This success has been the result of detailed strategic planning and much hard work. As our valued client this enables you to access the following benefits:
– The largest and most experienced sales and property management team in the district who know how to negotiate the best price for you.
– Marketing excellence – from using arguably Melbourne’s best photographic agency, Urban Angles, to employing the services of external award winning marketing agencies to ensure your property is presented in the best possible light.
– The largest buyer database – being part of the largest Victorian franchise group, which incentives agents from other Barry Plant offices to actively work on selling your property, is important when you consider that from our last 500 sales, 87% of buyers have either been a local resident or have come from surrounding suburbs where there is a Barry Plant office. Put simply this means we have the best chance of securing a sale for you because we have the buyers.
– Our local knowledge – all agents at our offices have had a long association with our local municipalities and are active in the local community. They have grown up in the area, attended local schools and are familiar with the facilities and the benefits of living in the area. Who better to represent you than a truly local agent.
– The Barry Plant “Red Carpet Service Guarantee” – by investing in technology, implementing the best systems and properly resourcing our offices (every office utilises 2 Receptionists, 2 Marketing Managers, 2 Sales Co-Ordinators and 2 Property Management administrators) means that your needs are able to be met in a timely manner.
– Our 3 offices are strategically located to ensure that your property receives maximum exposure.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, we welcome your call so that you too can experience our Red Carpet Service and one-stop solution to all your property needs.
*As per the REIV weekly property results published in The Age