Barry Plant franchisees have exclusive use of a whole range of innovative tools to help them build and maintain their edge in the marketplace.
1300 REAL ESTATE
Phone words are well accepted in the marketplace because of their memorability and we own (in Victoria) the rights to the most powerful phone word in the real estate industry – 1300realestate.
The Barry Plant website uses the latest technology; it’s easy to use and rich in content. We are committed to continuing to improve our website as technology advances and website trends change.
As of 2014 over 30% of website visitors come from a mobile platform and our new website has been fully optimised for mobile and tablet devices.
All offices have their own website which is integrated with the main www.barryplant.com.au website and allows them to fully personalise and provide relevant content for their local community.
Potential vendors can request an appraisal through the website (and plenty do). Tenants can fill in rental application forms and request maintenance online.
- Sends out invitations to exclusive inspections of properties before they are advertised.
- Notifies subscribers of sales results for properties that match their requirements.
- Allows subscribers to save your favourite properties for easy future reference.
- Sends early alerts of new properties that match subscriber requirements.
- Allows subscribers to save their favourite Barry Plant office or agent details for easy future reference.
- Allows subscribers to pre-register for open inspections.
- Sends auction and open reminders of properties that meet subscriber requirements.
- Allows subscribers to save their favourite searches for easy access.
Signature marketing for exclusive properties
The Signature Property brand is for those truly prestigious listings. While still carrying the Barry Plant brand, there is a suite of impressive marketing material for properties that fall into this category.