Barry Plant Property Management
We don’t charge a franchise fee for Property Management, however we realise that a flourishing Property Management department is the basis of a successful residential sales business.
As a group the Barry Plant network manages nearly 30,000 properties and employs hundreds of people who are directly involved in property management.
In 2013 at the inaugural Australian Real Estate Awards, The Barry Plant Group won the award for Australian Property Management Company of the Year.
To support this important sector of our industry we provide the following:
• An expert consultant who provides help and advice, mentoring and auditing of Property Management procedures
• Accreditation for Property Managers
• Extensive in-house training
• Quarterly Property Management newsletter for landlords
• Steering Committee with a combined 150+ years of experience to provide guidance, innovation and recommendations
• Comprehensive manual of systems, procedures and standard letters
• A rental guarantee promising a high level of red carpet service
• Promotional marketing material
• Negotiated benefits through industry suppliers