Pride and joy.
SALE BY SET DATE Tuesday 4th July 2017 6:00pm (unless sold prior)
Situated on a large block size of approx. 1035m2 is this superb home within walking distance to Spavin lake, public transport, schools and wetlands. A magnificent place of residence shows as a master piece of quality with exquisite taste. From the Daniel Robertson handpicked house bricks to the Jarrah hard wood flooring this home is a show piece with all the period trimmings.
• 4 generous size bedrooms
• Master with WIR and marble ensuite
• A standout powder room
• Formal lounge with cosy open fire place
• Formal dining with high ceilings throughout
• Blackwood timber kitchen with island bench, quality stainless steel appliances and servery
• Open plan family area with glass French Doors
• Main bathroom complete with twin basins, deep bath and subway tiles
• Laundry with a walk in storage cupboard
• Double garage with rear roller door and internal access
• Outdoor decked entertaining area
This home has a class of sophistication with wonderful street appeal and with so much to offer. The proud purchaser will appreciate the quality and workmanship of this grand family home.