COMPETITION – Be a Melbourne Victory captain’s mascot.
Barry Plant are proud partners of Melbourne Victory Football Club. We’re giving away the opportunity for 2 kids (between 8 and 12) to be captain’s mascots, and accompany the team onto the pitch!! Up to 4 members of your family will also join you at the match.
Six runners-up also have the chance to win tickets for four people to attend the match.
For a chance to win, simply share a public photo on facebook, instagram or twitter that shows your love for Melbourne Victory Football Club, using the hashtag #BPMVCompetition
Winners will be chosen and notified on Friday 23 March.
The match is on Saturday 31 March (Easter Saturday) at AAMI Stadium, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne. Kicks off is at 7:50pm.
Terms and conditions –
• Winners will be chosen at random by Barry Plant.
• Winners will be notified by Friday 23 March. Any prizes unclaimed by Monday 26 March will be forfeited.
• Winners of the major prize of the captain’s mascots must be aged between 8 and 12 years old. Proof of age will be required.
• Winners of the major prize captain’s mascots must be able to arrive at AAMI Park on match day by no later than 4pm. Late arrivals will not be able to participate.
• Winners of 4 person family tickets must collect their tickets at AAMI Park by 5pm on match day.
• By entering, you consent to allow the photos you share to be used by Barry Plant for promotional purposes.