Competition: Melbourne Victory Mascots
We’re giving away to two (2) kids (aged between 8 and 12) the amazing opportunity to be Captain’s Mascots at the Melbourne Victory Game against Wellington Phoenix FC on Sunday 20 January 2019 at AAMI Park in Melbourne. These two lucky winners will get to accompany one of the A-League teams onto the pitch before kick-off! One winner will walk out with the home team captain and the other winner will walk out with the away team captain.
Both winners will receive a Victory top with their name and favourite player’s number on it as well as four (4) tickets, so their family can enjoy the match with them. Victory will also provide shorts to wear on the day. The winners must wear their own runners/boots and white socks and arrive at the stadium by 4:00pm.
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN simply share a publicly visible Facebook &/or Instagram post which demonstrates your love for Football and use the hash-tag #BPMVCompetition
This competition closes on Monday 7 January 2019.
1. Eligibility requirements:
To enter the competition follow the instructions on the social media post.
One post is equal to one entry, strictly one entry per person.
Entry is open to Victorian residents only.
2. The overall promotional period commences once the promotion information is posted to Facebook and finished at the nominated time contained within the Facebook post.
3. Barry Plant reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Barry Plant reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winners will be announced via Facebook within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
5. Winners are required to contact Barry Plant Real Estate via Facebook Messenger to arrange ticket collection. Prize can be collected from our office or sent via post. The unclaimed prizes remain the property of Barry Plant Real Estate until claimed by the prize winner.
6. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted and all methods of available communication avenues are unsuccessful, another draw will take place to determine a new winner. In the event a winner declines the prize, another draw will take place to determine a new winner.
8. Any inappropriate comments will be deleted and users blocked from our page.
9. This Promotion is being run by Barry Plant and is not affiliated with Facebook.