Situated approx. 15 minutes to Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport & on the door step of the most liveable city.
Some say the hills are alive with the sound of Birds & the bees, flower & the trees, the moon up above & a thing called Ahhhhhhh ( Peace & tranquillity ).
This well-proportioned family home boasts a mix of modern and classic finishes, with 5 spacious bedrooms (main with retreat, updated en-suite and walk-in-robe) and a 5th bedroom / study or separate lounge, the flexible floor-plan allows for easy family living and entertaining.
Large in size the lounge offers panoramic views across this 16 acre property capturing the outdoor paved entertaining area & pool, the undulating surrounding hill sides/mountains, & as far as Mt Macedon Ranges.
Offering updated classic solid black wood timber kitchen with loads cupboards & bench space, generous double door pantry, European glass cook top & dishwasher, chefs oven which compliments the stone bench tops.
Conveniently located aside the dining area & flowing outside to your outdoor entertaining area with brick bbq allowing family & friends to enjoy the peaceful surroundings & beautiful sunsets this hillside home offers.
- 16 Plus Acres of Undulating Hills & Panoramic Views, fresh country air & peaceful living
- Large Log Fire & Mantle Piece
- Views From Every Room In The Home
- Large Salt Chlorinated Solar Heated In-Ground Pool.
- 1.5KW Electricity Solar Panels
- Cathedral Ceilings.
- 50,000 Litre Water Tank.
- Large Amphitheatre Like Parcel Of Land & Hillside
- Approx. 35 km to Melbourne's CBD, having been voted the most liveable city several years running.