There are some rules around this, aimed at keeping everyone safe.
- Inspections are by private appointment only and you need to provide contact details at the time of booking the appointment.
- The property must be vacant at the time of inspection (if the property is normally occupied, those people will all leave for the period of the inspection)
- Only one household at a time will be allowed to view the home.
- The agent will remain outside while you inspect the property.
- Masks and social distancing are mandatory and all attendees must register using the QR Code.
If you would like to inspect a property we have for sale or lease, reach out to the agent to arrange a private appointment.
At this stage, all auctions continue to be conducted virtually only.
Our offices remain closed, however all our agents and property managers are available via email and phone to help you with any queries.
Note: These rules also apply to real estate agencies in Geelong, Mitchell Shire and the Surf Coast while they are back in lockdown.
We look forward to helping you with your real estate needs in a safe manner that protects you, our agents and our community.