Sales Administration Assistant
The Barry Plant Eastern group are offering you the opportunity to join an amazing team and to work close to home!
- Provide Agent with high quality, accurate and timely professional support.
- Database management – update contact details, audit database/s to ensure there are no duplicates or errors, set up loyalty campaigns and reminders for client contact and liaise with Agent regarding the same.
- Co-ordinate the daily schedule of Agent
- Provide administrative support services to Agent including word processing, proofing advertising, general correspondence and report preparation.
- Accept responsibility for a variety of projects designated by the Agent and effective project delivery including research and assisting in report preparation and delivery and call backs from open for inspections.
- Check Agents listings on the internet regularly to ensure they are always up-to-date.
- Receive and filter telephone, email and walk in enquiries referred to Agent and initiate appropriate action.
- Co-ordinate meetings and appointments for Agent and organise Agendas or minutes for meetings as required.
- Preparation for open for inspections and auctions.
- Administrative management of listings – includes preparing correspondence for vendors and solicitors, booking appointments with suppliers, ensuring all required documentation and information is in the file, scheduling open times, booking auctioneers and liaising with vendors.
- Prepare and record information for market appraisals.
- Complete sold files – includes preparing correspondence and Contracts for all parties, updating databases and organising settlement gifts.
- Prepare letter drops and newsletters as required.
- Walk letter drops and newsletters as required.
If you believe this role is suitable for you, then we’d love to hear from you.