Senior Property Manager
Barry Plant Oakleigh is looking for a senior property manager to take control of a portfolio of 220 properties.
Interested applicants will have significant property management experience and be able to ensure the smooth, legally compliant running of the rent roll.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with tenants
- Communicating regularly with landlords
- Ensuring all inspections are carried out
- Resolving maintenance issues
- Creating all necessary legally compliant documentation
- Reporting on new, lost and leased properties
- Developing new business
- Attend the tribunal if necessary
You will be organised and have excellent knowledge of all the necessary legislation.
We will provide you with additional training if required through our Head Office training scheme.