Barry Plant Pakenham is one of leading real estate companies within South East Melbourne with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer experience. We are renowned for trailblazing innovation and a modern approach to real estate.
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an exceptional real estate professional to join the team of one of our leading Sales Agents, Amanda Claridge as her Personal Assistant. If you are driven to succeed, this is your opportunity to join our team and grow your career!
About the role:
- Provide administration functions to support the appraisal, listing, marketing, sales activity, and auction preparation processes.
- You'll provide professional communication to clients ensuring a positive end to end sales experience.
- Diary management – booking and preparing for appointments.
- Scheduling and assisting with open inspections.
- Data base building and management including CRM, calendar & diary management.
- Complete prospective and customer service calls
- Assist with the exchange & settlement process.
- Project manage the preparation of properties for market including liaising with and organising trades.
- Attend photo shoots, buyer inspections, auctions and other property related inspections including Saturdays.
- Co-ordinate, track, and report on team KPI's and goals.
- Liaising with legal representatives
- Other administration duties as required
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have an elite work ethic.
- Are self-motivated, can do team player with the confidence to deliver and work independently.
- Are highly ambitious and hard working.
- Have a genuine interest in wanting a career in Real Estate.
- Are “the” most organised person you know and love to be proactive, with exceptional time management skills.
- Have a Real Estate Agents Representative Certificate or be prepared to obtain one immediately.
- Hold a driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential.
- Have a strong eye for detail and be process driven.
- Look professional, have confidence & be presentable.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive "Can do attitude".
- Have excellent computer and communication skills.
- Can follow up and ensure the “t's” are crossed & the i's dotted.
- Embrace technology like we do.
- Thrive working in a team and independently.
- Confidence & motivation to exceed expectations.
- Ability to solve challenges on the go, adapt to changing priorities, follow checklists, company systems & procedures.
What we can offer you:
- A positive and fun team environment to thrive in
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Recognition & reward when you overachieve in your role with incentives and bonus.
- Fantastic culture, team, and company events.
- Industry leading technology platforms to work with.
- Support from both branch and corporate level
- A structured career path with mentoring from top performers
Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000 per year
If you believe you have what it takes to develop and succeed in a real estate career, then we’d like to hear from you. Please email your resume through to [email protected] or contact Jasmine Poore on 0425 779 067