THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
This impressive, ready-to-move-into, contemporary Comdain residence affords lifestyle, convenience and security in the tranquil, tree-lined Laurimar precinct.
The stylish, 2-storey, 3-bedroom home has a lovely formal sitting room at the front to welcome guests, adjoining a spacious, well-appointed kitchen-dining area that extends into an informal family, lounge or rumpus and opens out to a north-facing courtyard. The open-plan interior luxuriates in endless natural light (facilitated by floor-to-ceiling windows) and the kitchen is equipped with an expansive island stone bench top, Technika stove, dishwasher, great pantry and storage.
There is a comfortable master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a sizeable, twin-vanity en suite bathroom – supplemented by another bathroom and separate toilet servicing the two additional bedrooms with built-in cupboards at the rear of the house. A cosy upstairs study/retreat and a walk-through laundry leading to a refreshingly verdant backyard lawn complete the picture for this highly desirable home.
If you are looking for a place that combines the joys of the countryside with suburban-style comfort then this is it! Nearby rural niche farms and pastureland, undulating forested hills and the Yan Yean Reservoir parklands – just brimming with fascinating native wildlife – all provide an instant connection with nature for those seeking an escape from daily city pollution and congestion. At the same time, proximity to the Town Centre – with its cafe culture and ever-expanding retail and commercial sectors – ensures that your essential needs are expediently catered for. Schools, quality restaurants, Safeway supermarket, recreational reserves and waterways, sporting and medical facilities are all amply provided, and public transport facilities are being augmented by upgraded roads and the newly completed Mernda railway station. And, if you need to commute to Melbourne or avail yourself of inner-city amenities, Doreen is not too far away (only approx. 26 km from the CBD) and travel time could be even less with these current infrastructure improvements.
- Generous-sized (above average), fully-fenced block (approx. 866 m2)
- Ideally located corner allotment with dual access to the property and plenty of adjacent on- street parking
- Additional rear undercover parking space for an extra car, caravan, boat or trailer
- Upstairs loft – study or home office facility
- Neatly manicured, easy-care, lush green garden
- Lock-up, remote-controlled double garage (with extra side entry to kitchen)
- Sheltered BBQ/entertainment patio – enhanced by the soothing sounds of a delightful water fountain feature
- Handy workshop/shed
- Ducted vacuum
- Ceiling fan in kitchen-dining area
- Energy-efficient, cost-saving sustainability features – boasting 3 large storage water tanks and already installed solar panels
- Satellite dish
- Security alarm system
- Investment opportunity at $450 - $470 per week