A delightful streetscape provides a lovely setting for this charming weatherboard. Designed and constructed across a single-level floorplan, this freshly painted residence offers three bedrooms, spacious lounge and a low-maintenance courtyard.
• Vast entry hall with high ceilings and polished floorboards
• Spacious lounge with French doors to the front verandah
• Timber kitchen with 900 mm cooker and breakfast bar
• Meals area in kitchen
• Family bathroom with separate shower bath, updated vanity and toilet nearby
• Large master bedroom with double built in robes
• Second bedroom also has built in robes
• Third bedroom ideal for study or guest room
• Secure rear garden which is easy to maintain
• Gas heating
• Off street parking
This home is well located, just a brief walk from Ringwood East Village, Heathmont Railway Station, Tinternvale and Heathmont East Primary Schools, Tintern Grammar, Wombolano Park, Tarralla Creek, as well as being within close reach of Aquanation, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Primary School, Aquinas College, cafes, restaurants and EastLink freeway.
INSPECTIONS AS ADVERTISED – NO NEED TO REGISTER JUST COME ALONG WITH YOUR PHOTO ID.
** Pets considered on application