Options for ALL demographics:
- Private occupiers - looking for a solid family home with plenty of land and unbeatable capital growth potential to secure your families financial future.
- Investors - wanting the golden triangle of investments. Strong prospect for capital growth / potential high yield / a variety of capital improvement options
- Developers - searching for a multi street fronted residential site. Either retain the house and subdivide multiple allotments with independent titles or clear the site and start from scratch (STCA).
- Commercial venture - with the high profile corner, this site could lend itself to an array of commercial options that can work on residential land including learning centres, medical centres, service stations and more (STCA).
IMPORTANT NOTE: To the North, the bay views are highly unlikely to ever be built out due to the environmental significance of the wetlands and various plans discussed for the land include a golf course and/or mariner.
The home itself is a very solid, brick home with sturdy foundation that comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, generous living / dining featuring an open fire place, kitchen with loads of storage, gas cooking and dishwasher, separate laundry and more. A bungalow, plenty of shedding and established trees are added bonuses.
This unique opportunity and exceptional piece of real estate is in a prime location within minutes to the Geelong CBD, Eastern Gardens, waterfront, many schools including daycare/kindergartens, primary and secondary colleges AND multiple shopping villages as well as local shopping strips.
The position is also the gateway to the Bellarine Peninsula offering some of the finest beaches, award winning wineries, historical sites, public and private golf courses, regular markets and events, the Queenscliff/Sorrento ferry to enjoy a day trip on the Mornington Peninsula... AND now with daily ferry trips from Portarlington to Melbourne CBD / Docklands, travel to the world's most liveable city has been made much more convenient.
- General Residential Zone 2 - 1447m2 allotment (approx)
- 3 Street Frontages - giving flexible subdivision options
- Second storey water views to the North - unlikely to ever be built out
- Potential commercial prospect - with high exposure corner
- No easements - giving more land space to develop
Call Dion for further information on 0424 940 629.