Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure approx. 4478m2 in Grovedale! (OVER AN ACRE !!)
Whether you're dreaming of spacious family living or have plans to subdivide (STCA), this property is truly one-of-a-kind!
The original interiors grant you the option to move straight in, while also offering scope for further enhancement in future years. The formal lounge is graced with a marble open fireplace, while the open plan living/dining/kitchen zone creates the heart of the home. Both of these living zones open onto the spacious outdoor entertaining area, which features shade blinds for year-round enjoyment. The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher, double wall oven, 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm rangehood. The Master Bedroom features built-in robes and an en suite. Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes share close access to the bathroom and separate shower room, while the study is ideally positioned at the home's entrance.
Outside, the sprawling grounds are a dream come true for families. Rose gardens and mature trees create a beautiful setting for outdoor living, while buyers also have plenty of room to add a stunning swimming pool zone (STCA). Featuring an orchard, olive grove and veggie gardens, you'll love that you can enjoy an abundance of fresh produce straight from the source.
With the Reserve Easement on the property now extinguished by law, this property also offers the potential for residential subdivision from the Springside Drive access point (STCA).
This family-friendly location places you moments away from schools, including Greenville Kinder and Mandama P.S. within easy walking distance. Local sporting grounds will impress fitness enthusiasts, while Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre is within close reach. Easy access to Marshall Train Station is another huge plus, while the Surf Coast Highway keeps you connected to both Geelong and the Surf Coast.
- One-owner home entering the property market for the first time
- Interiors feature 8ft 6 ceilings and decorative cornices
- Engineered slab of concrete on granitic sand – owner built
- Hydronic slab heating, gas wall heater, air conditioner, ducted vacuum
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Approx. 25 000L of rainwater storage with pump (provision for toilet connection)
- 1KW of solar panels
- Double lock-up garage with workshop accessed via Springside Drive
- Single lock-up garage with rear roller door accommodates a small vehicle
- Orchard includes apples, nectarines, cumquats and more
- Alcoa powerlines have been disconnected – (Ausnet Australia)
- Reserve Easement on the property has been extinguished by law
- Easy Access to Melbourne Ring Road