Spoilt for choice with travel to the beautiful northern and western parts of Victoria via the Hume, Calder and Western Ring Road highways while Travelling interstate and international is a breeze with Tullamarine Airport approximately 15 minutes away.
The Glenroy Train station on the Craigieburn line provides public transport to the Melbourne CBD. Bus Services operate towards Eltham and Merlynston and The Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and the Western Ring Road Trail provide facilities for recreational and commuting cyclists.
Schools in Glenroy include:
- Glenroy College
- Glenroy Central Primary School
- Glenroy Private
- Glenroy West Primary School
- Belle Vue Park Primary School
- St Thomas More's Primary School
- Penola Catholic College
- Glenroy Specialist School
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
- Ballerrt Murrup College
- Glenroy Private Islamic School
- Public Transport
- Resale or Rental Value
- Internet Access
Who lives here?
- Families with kids
References: Wikipedia and Homely