Welcoming you with high ceilings, neutral tones and plenty of natural light, you will love this home upon inspection.
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room opens out to a private courtyard area, which features a louvre roof, with the flick of a switch it can be adjusted to let light in, or keep the rain out. Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures year round comfort.
The three bedrooms are spacious, two of which feature built in robes. The master also has private access to the large bathroom, which includes both a bath and a shower. There is also a separate toilet.
The secure lock up garage provide internal access into the home, so bringing the shopping in from the car will be a breeze come rain or shine.
The private and secure back garden is ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
Located in a group of three well-maintained homettes. Walking distance to a bus stop and the Tranmere bowling club. You are just 6km's to the City. Closer by you have all of the cosmopolitan shops, cafes and restaurants along Magill Road and The Parade. You are a short drive to the Firle Shopping Centre. Zoned for Norwood Morialta High, you have both excellent public and private schools to choose from.
Offering excellent value and a fabulous lifestyle, this home is ideal for downsizers, first home buyers, small families, professional couples and investors. For further information please call Michael Duff on 0413 234 058.
• 213m2 land size.
• 140m2 house size.
• 3 Bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
• Private court yard and rear garden.
• Pergola with adjustable louvre roof to let light in, or keep rain out.
• Secure lock-up garage with internal access into the home.
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
• High ceilings.
• Neutral tones.
• 6kms to the City.
• Walking distance to a bus stop.
• Walking distance to the Tranmere Bowling Club.
• Enjoy the shops, cafes and eateries along Magill Road.
• Close to The Parade.
• A short drive to Firle Shopping Centre.
• Zoned for Norwood Morialta High School.
Land Size: 213m2
Build Size: 140 m2
Strata Fees: $400 per quarter
Council Rates: $228.20 per quarter