Located on the corner of Plenty road & Beauchamp St and surrounded by a number of vibrant cafes, Bar and Restaurants, High Street shops, public transport and schools. The property is only 20 minutes from the city with access via car, bus, train or tram - this location is sure to be a success.
With planning approval for 2 retail tenancies, 2 large apartments & 4 street facing townhouses this mixed use development prominently positioned within a high demand suburb featuring a median house price in excess of $1,000,000 and only 11km's* from Melbourne's CBD
• Approved Plans for 2 apartments, 4 townhouses and 2 retail tenancies
• Land holding of 484sqm* (Split over 2 titles)
• Prominent frontage to High Street plus rear R.O.W.
• Improvements comprise a 1 level fitted office plus single level retail/office -
both with rear car parking.
• 4 tri-level 165 + sqm townhouses all 3 bedroom + Study + garage
• 2 large 75 + sqm 1 bedrooms apartments with balconies.
• Stunning CBD views from upper levels of proposed development
• Close to all forms of public transport, bustling retail strips, Preston Market, schools, and parklands
• 650m* from Preston Train Station & Preston Market - currently undergoing upgrade works which include the removal of the Preston rail crossing and the creation of new parks, paths, and gardens along and underneath the line (due for completion 2023*)
For further information and a copy of the approved plans please feel free to contact Alex Magliolo on 0433 401 487.