Corner block in exceptional location.
This Californian residence is positioned on the corner of the well desired Elizabeth and Trigg Streets. Sitting on a 554m2 CORNER block with possibility to be subdivided (STCA), perfect renovation project converting into a family haven or be tenanted immediately.
- Hardwood Timber floors
- Original 1940's ceiling roses and cornices
- Classic Woodfire heater in Living
- Graciously warming pot belly heater in 2nd Living
- Generous kitchen with walk in pantry
- Peaceful courtyard area
- Low maintenance yards
- Well sized garage with ample workshop space
- Additional 2 car off street parking
Situated near Pakington St precinct, Shannon Ave facilities, local to Geelong's leading private schools and public transport. Only a few minutes drive away from Geelong's gorgeous waterfront and fancy restaurants/cafes, these corner opportunities are scarce.