Barry Plant releases Investor Report
Free publication provides exclusive, informative insights into the Victorian property investment market
The Barry Plant Group has just released its report for investors. Called the “Investor Advantage”, it pulls together expert commentary on the rental market, insights into what renters want, an analysis of trends in the sector and provides up-to-date data to help investors make informed decisions about their next purchase or sale.
Emma Gordon, Barry Plant’s Group Head of Training and Property Management is thrilled with the initiative. “Across Barry Plant, we manage over 34,000 investment properties. We have a wealth of knowledge in this area and it was important to draw that expertise together in a format that benefitted not just people who entrust the management of their rental property to us, but also other people who are considering buying an investment property.”
The Investor Advantage is full of statistics and information on the Victorian property market:
- The top 20 suburbs for capital growth
- The top 20 suburbs for return on investment
- The top 20 suburbs for the highest median rent
- The top 25 “most liveable” suburbs
- Expert commentary and data on capital growth and return on investment for nine areas of Metropolitan Melbourne as well as Geelong, Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
To get your free copy of Investor Advantage delivered to your inbox, click here.