My Home NO RESERVE Auction for charity
Metricon & Satterley have partnered with The Footy Show My Room Telethon on Nine to offer an incredible 4-bedroom two-storey home in Botanical, Mickleham.
The Metricon double storey Merricks 37 home will be built in a prime position in Botanical (in stage 3), directly over the road from a planned park, and walking distance to a planned local shopping village. The house and land package will sell at a NO RESERVE auction on Saturday 4 August, which means it can sell for any price.
Proceeds of the sale will go to My Room children's cancer charity.
Come along to the FREE auction day this Saturday 4 August 2018, 10am, at Marnong Estate Winery in Mickleham (just around the corner from Botanical).
FREE AUCTION DAY EVENT DETAILS:
- FREE coffee, popcorn bags and delicious brunch treats
- FREE giveaways and door prizes
- Nine’s Rebecca Maddern will MC the event
- Special performance by Aydan Calafiore, top 4 finalist on The Voice 2018
- Some of your favourite Nine faces from hit shows like Married at First Sight, The Voice and Love Island
- Appearances from the Gold Coast Suns
- FREE kids activities including hand-ball target, face painter and craft station
- Check out this spectacular new winery venue, Marnong Estate, in the heart of Mickleham - the views are sure to blow you away!
If you're interested in making a bid at the auction, don't forget to register your details at www.myhomecharityauction.com.au