We at Barry Plant Berwick are expanding our team and we are looking for someone who is determined, motivated and enthusiastic to join our highly successful team.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are highly ambitious and hard-working
- Have completed your Agents Representative course
- Are highly organised and have excellent customer service and communication skills
If you believe you have what it takes to develop and succeed in a real estate career, then we’d like to hear from you.
Successful Candidates must have:
- Elite Work Ethic
- Passion for the Industry
- Effective Communication
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive "Can do attitude".
- Ability to immerse yourself into the community
- Thrive working in a team and independently
- The ability to work Autonomously
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Confidence & Motivation to Exceed expectations
- Current Driver’s license & a reliable car.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Flexible with working hours
- Market appraisals
- Meeting with clients
- Obtaining listings of properties for sale
- Marketing of property
- Seeking out and introducing buyers
- Offering clients' advice on current market conditions
- Prospecting and customer service calls
- Negotiating the sales
- Liaising with legal representatives
Did you know?
- Barry Plant sells a home every 45 minutes, seven days a week
- Large 60+ office network
- Positive and fun work environment
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Support from both branch and corporate level
- Mentoring from top performers
- Full Administration and marketing support team
Salary Range: $50,000 – $300,000 per year annum
If you have what it takes to make it in real estate and you would like to become part of our growing team, apply for this role today.