ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barry Plant Docklands office is one of the leading offices and most respected brands in inner city Melbourne. Our team is experienced, highly successful and our dynamic Sales Consultants are supported by excellent office support team members. Along with great support, we have immense inhouse and external training available.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our two City of Melbourne offices is looking to take on a naturally talented Sales Executive with proven customer service experience who demonstrates a desire to make a successful, long-term career in the Real Estate Industry.
Familiarity with apartments within the Docklands/City/Southbank/Inner City area and speaking more than one language is an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly motivated, friendly, and fun team. You will have the potential to earn a great income, but you must be dedicated and driven to what it takes to succeed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To apply for this position you must have the following:
· Being personable is a must and have ambition.
· Currently an Agents Representative or Licensed Estate Agent.
· Current drivers license and a car.
· An ability to utilise sales systems and adhere to office procedures.
· Strong communication, negotiation and sales skills.
· A “Can do” enthusiastic and driven attitude to work and towards achieving personal and professional goals.
· Meticulously presented and self-motivated.
· Be a team player.
· Personal traits must include loyalty and resilience to the demands of the role and to strive for a successful real estate career
Meeting People and maintaining relationships.
· Database management.
· Conducting open for inspections and attending auctions.
· Listing property or assisting with listings, inspections, liaising with vendors and buyers
· Liaising with solicitors
· Have or develop a skill to successfully market property.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Has a strong desire to learn and be successful.
Be career orientated, willing to take instruction as required, work in a team environment with experienced and professional leaders, participate and contribute to training. Importantly you must have a strong willingness to succeed and ability to do whatever it takes. It is expected you will already be naturally self-motivated, disciplined and understanding of the demands real estate.
A commensurate salary / commission structure is available to the successful person. There is the ability to achieve an outstanding income determined by your own skills and efforts.
If you would like to explore the possibility of joining our team and feel you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)