A great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic career-focused individual to join Barry Plant - Berwick, Pakenham and Drouin. This exciting position involves working alongside a busy sales consultant in an industry that offers new challenges and versatility on a daily basis.
The Primary Functions of the role will be:
- Generating new business (telephone marketing & door-knocking)
- Attending 'Open For Inspections' & private inspections
- Assisting with phone & email inquiries
- Conducting Buyer Follow Up via telephone and email.
- Writing follow-up reports to vendors
Other functions of the role include:
- Preparing pre-listing kits & reports
- Database management
- Vendor & purchaser liaison
- Contract preparation & solicitor liaison
- Processing new listings and advertising schedules
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- General administration duties
To be considered for this position you will
- be corporately groomed
- able to work every Saturday
- be confident on a computer and able to type reports and feedback notes.
- be a career-focused individual ready to be trained by one of the leading agents in the area.
- hold a current driver's license
- own your own car
If you have what it takes to make it in real estate and you would like to become part of our growing team, apply for this role today. Please contact Matt Ketteringham on 0412 930 177