With this in mind, we can confirm the following:
- Our Property Managers are still contactable via phone or email to assist you and to answer any questions you may have;
- Routine property inspections are still being conducted remotely;
- Inspections of properties for lease by prospective renters are being conducted via virtual tours where it is possible to obtain video footage of vacant properties;
- Tenancy applications are still being received and scrutinised by our team;
- Properties are still being successfully leased; and
- Emergency property repairs are still being undertaken.
Hopefully, this latest lockdown will be over in the next week or so, and we can all go back to something approaching ‘normal’. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the rental market in general, or
your rental property in particular, don’t hesitate to give our award-winning Property Management team a call at any time on 9330 1088, or our Property Management Director, Grace Pugliese, on 0413 139 752.