Elesa Wood brings over two decades’ experience to her clients, priding herself on providing the absolute highest standard of customer service- utilising the marketing and communication skills she has honed over her career as a successful real estate agent.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated, and the answers are simple" (Dr Suess)
Renowned for her innate ability to “call a spade a spade”, effective communication is key in any real estate transaction, and through frequent and transparent communication, you’ll be left reassured that no stone is being left unturned in order to deliver you the best result. You’ll be armed with all the facts that you need to make well-informed decisions at critical times.
“It is a huge privilege to be entrusted with selling what is often someone’s greatest asset, and I will never take this for granted”, Elesa says.
“For me, every transaction is just as important as the one that preceded it and the one that follows it. Every single sale will get my full commitment.”
With University qualifications in Marketing, Elesa knows that understanding the marketplace is critical to success. She constantly researches statistics and trends, and believes that this allows her to be proactive with her opinions, rather than just reacting to current market forces.
Happily married to Anthony for over 25 years, and with two sons (William and Alexander), Elesa utilises her multi-tasking skills to create the perfect balance between a rich home life and a successful career.
Elesa holds a Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management), is an industry trainer, and is a licenced and practicing Auctioneer. A keen supporter of local communities, she is frequently asked to also use her auctioneering skills at charity events and fundraisers.
Born and bred in Adelaide, Elesa is proud to call Adelaide home. Raised in the east, but living now in the inner South, with a high level of referral work based on great results, she is pleased to service her clients’ selling requirements wherever they may be.
Experience the difference when dealing with this consummate professional.
- 2023 Australian Achiever Awards - South Australian Winner for Remarkable Customer Service | Real Estate
- 2023 REISA - Finalist for Residential Agency of the year - Small Office
- 2022 Australian Achiever Awards - South Australian Winner for Remarkable Customer Service | Real Estate
- 2022 REISA - Bronze winner for Salesperson of the year - Metro
- 2022 REISA - Finalist for Residential Agency of the year - Small Office
- 2021 Australian Achiever Awards - South Australian Winner for Remarkable Customer Service | Real Estate
- 2020 Barry Plant National Office - Winner for remarkable community service
- 2019 Barry Plant National Office - Winner for the office with the greatest increase in sales
- 2014 REISA - Finalist for East/City