Impeccably presented and positioned in a tightly-held pocket of Mitcham, this timeless weatherboard home has been extensively renovated, offering an immediate lifestyle appeal.
The Property Features Include:
- Polished hardwood floors
- A comfortable living and dining room
- An updated kitchen with Blanco appliances, a breakfast bar and generous storage space
- Master bedroom featuring a luxe new ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional robed bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom boasting a frameless rain shower, stone-topped vanity and a separate toilet.
- A private, low-maintenance courtyard with an undercover alfresco zone with bamboo screening provides a wonderful setting for relaxing and entertaining.
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
Highlights include a repainted interior/exterior, covered storage, a lock-up garage accessed via secure automated gates and off-street parking. The central location adds to the appeal, zoned for quality local schools and a short 5-minute walk from Mitcham Bus services and Train Station that provides direct and express access to the CBD, shopping precinct, local parks and walking trails, Rangeview shops and Eastland Shopping Centre.