Geelong staff were also celebrating after taking home the award for Office with Highest Number of Sales in their category, while agent Chari Emirzade won both the Top Lister and Top Seller in his category, and Sally Freijah won Property Management Business Development Manager of the Year.
Mildura and Mitchell Shire offices were awarded Office with the Highest Total Sales in their categories, while the Mildura office won Top Office of the Year in their category, and their agent Matt Mason took out Top Seller in his category.
Barry Plant Manningham took out the Top Office of the Year (Large) award for the 11th time since 2008, and the Marketing Award for a schedule valued over $10K. Their agent Theo Politis won Top Performer in his category.
The Rowville office also had a big night, winning Top Office of the Year (Medium), and taking out the Marketing Award for a schedule valued between $5K and $10K. Their Property Manager Claire Walker shared Property Management Department Manager of the Year with Robert Bella of Craigieburn.
Chris Kavanagh, a Director of Barry Plant Coburg, fought off a number of highly-experienced auctioneers to claim the 2019 title of Senior Auctioneer of the Year for the second year in a row, while Jack McMaster from the Berwick Office took out the Novice Auctioneer award.
Barry Plant Group CEO and Director Mike McCarthy was delighted with the event and the results that were unveiled.
“Through yet another challenging year in real estate we’ve continued to achieve outstanding results,” Mr McCarthy said.
“The other great outcome was that there were so many new award winners this year. People who have been part of our group for several years, who’ve taken advantage of our training, systems and mentoring and are now flourishing and writing big numbers.”
Other office awards include:
- Norwood was recognised as the office with the greatest increase in sales.
- Bendigo won the community service award and a marketing award for a schedule valued at under $5K.
- Gladstone Park won Top Property Management Department of the Year.
Other notable individual winners include:
- Melissa Tansey (Narre Warren) won the Property Management Rising Star Award.
- Ashley Hutson (Lilydale) won Top Seller in his category.
- Roy Khoder (Glenroy) won Top Lister in his category.
- Tammy Spiteri (Glenroy office) won Property Manager of the Year.
- Andrew Koulaouzos (Taylors Lakes) won a Top Lister Award as well as a Top Performer Award.
- Chee-ky Dunlop (Noble Park-Keysborough) won a Top Performer Award.
- Brody Driscoll (Berwick) won Receptionist of the Year.
- Hayley Bongailas (Coburg) won Corporate Support Person of the Year
- Anne-Marie Iudica (Glen Waverley – Wheelers Hill) won the prestigious Directors Recognition Award.
- Angelia Williams (Pakenham) was joint winner in the Ron Hudson Rising Star Award, recognising people new to real estate sales.
Reference: Elite Agent