A budding metropolis in the City of Whittlesea, Epping is a magnet for people of all ages, including families, empty nesters and retirees.
Shopping is easy at Epping Plaza that has all the essentials like Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Target, BigW, Costco, Dan Murphy's and many other retailers.
Epping is serviced by the Mernda railway line with a train station in Epping itself. There are also several bus routes that operate within the area.
There are several state and private schools in Epping, including one of the biggest Catholic High Schools in Australia; St Monica's College, and the second-largest public school in Victoria; Mill Park Secondary College. Other schools in the area include:
- Epping Secondary College
- Lalor North Secondary College
- Epping Primary School
- Epping Views Primary School
- Greenbrook Primary School
- Meadow Glen Primary School
- St Peter’s Primary School
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE has a campus at Epping
- Parks & Recreation
- Medical Facilities
- Shopping Options